Upon sending of this form I hereby give my consent to Letisko Sliač, a. s., Letisko Sliač, 962 31 Sliač, ID No.: 36 633 283, the operator (hereinafter referred to as “ the Operator“) pursuant to provisions of Art. 6 Section 1 letter a) and article 7 of the European parliament and the council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 as from 27. April 2016 on protection of natural entities upon processing of personal details and on free movement of such data, which cancels the Directive 95/46/ES (general regulation on data protection) for purposes of processing my personal data for the following purpose: processing of personal data required for handling of claims / applications (bookings, responses to questions, provision of information) upon request of a natural entity, within the following extent: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number (not mandatory data).
This consent to proceed personal data represents a freely given, specific, informed and clear expression of my will, which I give for a period of 6 months starting as from the date of sending an application through on-line contact form at the web page www.airportsliac.sk. After the stated period your personal data will be mechanically deleted (shredded) and will not be further processed in any database.
Before giving the consent I have been informed of the following facts:
- My personal data will not be provided to recipients.
- My personal data which provision is consensual, will be maintained for the period of validity of the consent and shall not be processed for any other purpose than the purpose for which they were obtained.
- As a concerned person I have right to require the operator for an access to my personal data, which concern me, the right to have these data deleted or limited in their processing, right to object their processing and the right to transfer the data.
- In reasonable / justifiable cases, as the concerned person I have right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov Slovenskej republiky.
- I am aware that cross-border transfer of my personal data into a third country is not carried out.
- I am aware that automated decision-making including profiling is not carried out.
As a concerned person I have right to withdraw my consent to process the personal data anytime, even before lapse of the period for which the consent applies, in the following ways:
- Sending an e-mail application / request to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By phone +421 45 544 25 90
- Sending a written request to the address of the registered office of the operator with stating the „GDPR – withdrawal of the consent“ text on the envelope.
Withdrawal of an appeal has no influence on the legality of processing resulting from the consent before its withdrawal.
In case of any questions which relate to the protection of your personal data including application of your rights pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Regulation please contact us or our responsible person at the following e-mail address: email@example.com